WorkBC Centre Quesnel
WorkBC Quesnel Is the Answer to All Your Employment Questions.
What is WorkBC Quesnel's mandate?
WorkBC Quesnel has been helping residents of the Quesnel and Cariboo District to find employment since 2012. WorkBC Quesnel supports clients to find a job and keep it. Services are available to all unemployed or precariously employed BC citizens who are legally entitled to work in BC. Their services are free of charge to clients and employers alike.
How can WorkBC Quesnel help me?
We assist all unemployed or precariously employed British Columbians to find sustainable employment. WorkBC Quesnel also works closely with employers to assist with their labour market and employment needs. By doing this, our staff can provide local labour market information, and job leads to our clients.
What is the key to WorkBC Quesnel's success?
Being involved with local and provincial community organizations is essential. It is their way to invest in and give back to the community and BC. WorkBC Quesnel receives pertinent information, which they use to provide a wide variety of employment services, employment supports, and referrals.
100-488 McLean St, Quesnel, BC V2J2P2
Telephone: (250) 992-7691
Categories: Employment Agencies and Services
How is WorkBC Quesnel engaged with the community?
Many of their staff sit on various local boards, attend community meetings, and work hard to stay informed and connected to the community. This kind of involvement helps them be responsive, informed, and knowledgeable about all economic and community trends. They thus can be a better guide for their clients and help them every step of the way in their career and job searches.
Here are some of the specialized services that WorkBC Quesnel offers:
- Employment Consultants work one-on-one with clients to develop a personalized back-to-work action plan, utilizing various services and supports and referrals to gain sustainable employment.
- A Self-Serve area where the public can view current job listings, access computers, and the internet for job searches, receive assistance with resumes, job applications, and any other job-related information as well.
- A local job board for employer postings: http://www.hortonventures.com/
- Three boardrooms, outfitted with computer labs, are free of charge for employers, service providers, and clients to utilize for meetings, interviews, and hiring fairs.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready and available to assist clients, service providers, and employers.
WorkBC Quesnel welcomes any community members to their office to experience their friendly and knowledgeable service. Please book an appointment today to find out more about what they can do to assist both employment seekers and employers. At WorkBC Quesnel, "We are looking forward to meeting you."
What are some of the critical services from WorkBC Quesnel?
- Job search resources such as job boards, computers, fax, phone, and photocopying
Group and individual workshops
- Support to access training programs such as academic upgrading and training
Wage subsidy programs
- Customized employment and work experience placement services for clients with significant barriers to employment
- Self-Employment Programs
- Funding supports for expenses such as:
- dependent care
- transportation to help you get to job interviews or training
- essential work clothing, tools, supplies, or equipment
- Job coaching and supports
#QuesnelEmployment; #QuesnelEmploymentServices; #QuesnelJobSearch; #QuesnelTraining; #QuesnelJobTraining; #QuesnelEmploymentTraining; #QuesnelJobInterviews; #QuesnelJobs; #QuesnelJobBoard; #QuesnelWageSubsidy; #QuesnelWorkBC; #QuesnelResumes; #QuesnelResumePreparationService; #QuesnelWorkBCCentre; #CaribooJobs #CaribooEmploymentServices #WORKBC